Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows agent working but won't show in portal
hi all, i upgraded with reinstall a windows agent (with ehorus_installer_windows-1.0.0-x64_en-US) on windows 7x64 (ie PC-ONE) , as seven other pc.
that seven pc show and work correctly on portal.ehorus.com, the last one (PC-ONE) won't show up on portal.
I use also pandorafms and i can see PCONE and use the ehorus function correctly , i can also remotely connect to it.

now how can i "re-register" that agent? does there is a manual way ?
thank you in advance
Hi help.sp.it,

What is the version of Windows that you have installed?
When you install the ehorus agent it point to the portal automatically.

Active this parameter in the ehorus log file (C:\Program Files\ehorus_agent\ehorus_agent.conf) :
log_file 'C:\ProgramData\ehorus_agent\ehorus_agent.log'

Restart the agent of ehorus and then show me the content of the log.

Best regards,

vic.
I just had this happen out of the blue. It was working fine for ages. I'm on Windows 10 btw. And it updated last night. Not sure if that might be the cause of this.
(08-16-2018, 12:51 PM)Rosendahl Wrote: I just had this happen out of the blue. It was working fine for ages. I'm on Windows 10 btw. And it updated last night. Not sure if that might be the cause of this.

Good morning Rosendahl,

Could you please show me the content of the log, so we can investigate what has happened.

Thank you in advanced.

Alberto