Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not connected It seems the connection failed Probably another user is using the agent
Hi All,

I have signed up for eHorus in the beta days, used it in more than one cases and even it is early days - I am a fan of the concept of the web based remote control.

I have deployed the 1.0.0 agent on quite fresh Ubuntu 16.04 LTS server install running pi-hole and not much else (NFS and few cron jobs).
I have used the remote connection to terminal for about a day, few times it connected ok.
However now I am getting this:
Not connected
It seems the connection failed Probably another user is using the agent at this moment

Two issues with it :
First I absolutely hope no other user is using MY agent SmileSmile
Second - I don't know how to get out of this situation and get back in control of the remote machine...

Can someone please advise?

Thank you!
Hi marinroglev,

If you can't connect, it is possible that your ehorus agent has a connectivity problem or that our platform has availability problems.
Only you have access to the ehorus agent (You can share the connection with whoever you want).

Best regards,

vic.
Thanks vic,

Turned out the VM was in not really responsive state, probably the agent process crashed somehow due to this and didn't recover.