Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DLL not run
Hi, installing the windows agent (both 32 / 64 bit) a message notify me "there is a prblem whit this windows installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. ... " .

Can you help me ?

Thanks
(04-16-2019, 11:31 AM)anutel Wrote: Hi, installing the windows agent (both 32 / 64 bit) a message notify me "there is a prblem whit this windows installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. ... " .

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Greetings, anutel

Can you tell us, please, which version are you trying to install and send us a screenshot of the error displayed?

Kind regards,

Eduardo.
(04-17-2019, 07:27 AM)eduardo.corral Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 11:31 AM)anutel Wrote: Hi, installing the windows agent (both 32 / 64 bit) a message notify me "there is a prblem whit this windows installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. ... " .

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Greetings, anutel

Can you tell us, please, which version are you trying to install and send us a screenshot of the error displayed?

Kind regards,

Eduardo.

Hi,
version is 1.0.0 (ehorus_installer_windows-1.0.0-x64_en-US.zip / ehorus_installer_windows-1.0.0-x86_en-US.zip) .
My os is windows 7 pro (Italian).
The screenshot is attached.

Thanks.

Attached Files

.pdf   screenshot.pdf (Size: 99.89 KB / Downloads: 0)